What to Bring
Little Norway Resort provides most items for your stay, but not all. Below are some suggestions as to what to pack as you get ready to head to the lake.
- Bath, beach, and kitchen towels (including dish rags)
- Soap, shampoo, dish soap
- Paper towels
- Hair dryer
- Flashlight and batteries
- Radio/CD player, if you wish (small radio/alarm clock provided)
- VCR/DVD player, if you wish
- Charcoal (each cabin has a charcoal grill)
- Life jackets ( we have various sizes, rented for a small fee)
- Extra pillows, if you like (one per person provided)
- Sand/beach toys for the young children
- Fishing rods, tackle, minnow buckets (we sell a limited amount)
- Mattress protection sheets (bedwetters)
Please remember it is unlawful to transport uncertified firewood bundles. Any questions please ask.
Don’t forget to bring your smile—we look forward to your stay with us and hope we can make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for choosing Little Norway Resort.